From 2ch; recolored panels from the official AU smartpass.
And here’s the full-length of Levi vs. The Big Ass Fish from Hangeki no Tsubasa today
JeαnMαrco to help the αrtblock. Didn’t go too well. So mαny flαws in this but I don’t cαre.
"Can we make some flower crowns?"
New Levi shot from Hangeki no Tsubasa
Same set as the Eren & Jean ones from earlier this week! More should surface very soon…
how to draw kissing
- ♈ Aries: Aries fear that they don't fear 'fear'. Most of them are insightful enough to know they can leap head on into danger unnecessarily
- ♉ Taurus: People will think they are boring. To make up for it they bake food or take people out because they are worried they alone aren't enough
- ♊ Gemini: Other people will see how internally wound up and vulnerable they are. How much they really need somebody there; no matter how independent they may seem
- ♋ Cancer: Having a volatile family life. Most Cancers fear divorce but also believe it will never happen to them
- ♌ Leo: People will tire of their theatrics and neediness and reject them entirely. That eventually people will give up on trying to assure them and cope with their drama
- ♍ Virgo: People will judge them and treat them differently if they are not at least fulfilling some purpose or use for being around
- ♎ Libra: They will be alone forever
- ♏ Scorpio: They will open up and share a secret to somebody, but be rejected / betrayed
- ♐ Sagittarius: They will love somebody more than the other person loves them. They will need somebody more than they are needed.
- ♑ Capricorn: Because everyone puts so much faith in them, they are secretly worried they will just destroy everything and don't know who to ask for help
- ♒ Aquarius: Eventually they will just drift entirely away from everybody. That one day they will be unable to decipher what is rational and not. A true sense of isolation
- ♓ Pisces: That people only pretend to like them. Most Pisces can't figure out why they have friends or why they are liked. They are constantly comparing themselves
War means fighting, and fighting means killing.
So was it worth it? Why did you become a killer?